Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Depression Causes What Condition_symptoms

He found an entire country worries and upsets !!!!! The campaign



... the withdrawal of Igor and awareness as a player disrupts an entire country!


... Sunday afternoon I was walking at that Mestre ...... at one point when my eye was attracted by a strange, especially written on a wall of a building just off Piazza Ferretto .... the beginning I had not done much if the words .... but then the message was clear too ..!!! I picked up the phone and I took this picture!


... the words did not leave indifferent even the mayor of Venice Massimo Cacciari ... who promised intervention of political forces "more" to solve this problem, "collective".


... unfortunately it seems that the one is just indifferent Igor ..... ..... but the hit of summer 2007 will not end well.



President!

0 comments:

Post a Comment