Monday, February 18, 2008

Signs Of Genital Acne



I enter a new post to meet the demand for Ezio (comments to the Bulletin on Saturday). To avoid getting into too overly technical explanations (All together we have decided to remain at levels as simple as possible ..), I prefer to put the clear side panel here. Baric paper refers to the situation and the winds at 500 hPa (about 5000 meters). It 's the paper today. The flow of the winds that have in recent days have brought the cold air of Arctic origin has already moved a little to the east (in recent days was over our heads). The colors green (up to approx. 70 knots) and yellow (more than 90 knots: more or less 160/170 km / h) show that the low pressure (in altitude) this close to the Arctic Circle serves as the engine pushes the masses air southward, toward the huge high pressure that helps to turn the flow to the our country. To be more precise than that formed at high altitude jet stream is a orginato tearing the tropopause because of its location adjacent to a high pressure (on the left looking north) and a powerful low. Along the tearing winds accelerate and run fast.
I hope I was clear. As for the lyrics weather, there are several. One of my favorites is "Visitors to the sky." Books Damiano however, besides being very good and interesting, contain images that alone are worth the money spent.
hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment