Hello,
the month of March, the past year has marked a milestone in my career in FM as I reached the status Pearl, a goal that I set for myself seven months ago. And 'in fact, last summer I started working in our company .
our stress because we are each of us with our daily activities, to represent the heart and soul out of FM and success.
I take this opportunity to remind you that the fantastic marketing plan of FM is divided into two parts:
1. Club Magnolia, where each of us gain from the difference between his entrepreneurial status (expressed as a percentage of 3%, 6%, 9%, 12%, 15%, 18%, 21%) and of his first lines. At this stage my advice is to act as its first objective the achievement of 21%.
2. Orchid Club, where the company does participate, those who have achieved a qualification, to corporate profits. Pearl: 4% of the profits worldwide FM expressed in points divided among all Pearl. Amaranth: entitlement to the Pearl adds another 1.5% of corporate profits divided among all the Amaranth. Gold: still adds another 1.5% of profits divided among all the gold in the world. Diamond Finally, the currently most important qualification, which is responsible for 9.5% of total global profits in points to climb divided between different qualifications.
If you know me certainly know that I bet now trying to achieve the qualification Pearl, in the limit of my ability and capacity to be helpful to my network, which is growing with me. And you will know what I wanted, not just a purely economic, but to be able to say to myself and to my friends and colleagues who is an achievable goal. And I'll tell you in red letters: YOU TRY! :-)
I take this opportunity to make a reflection that relates to something that I really like the FM Marketing Plan: Each person we insert, has now the opportunity to earn, should not wait "indefinitely " for his income, just as the starting right away to speak spontaneously and of our fragrances at the same time to incorporate new people.
FM is a company based on merit.
So the advice I give you is to start immediately This month of April with renewed energy by conveying the products (now enhanced by the home line) and especially by introducing new people into your network taking advantage of the fantastic promotion that the company gave us all this month: complete kit changed from 50.80 € to € 30, basic kit from 27 € to 17 €.
can not miss the concerns that due thank all my up-line for their valuable suggestions that has been able to give me, Frank (who introduced me to FM) and Alexander they know something, but Pino Bracciodieta I had the pleasure of knowing personally at a meeting in Palermo.
But above all I thank you that you're part of my network (now consisting of 262 persons) for your contribution to the achievement of this prestigious qualification.
course hope that you do is that you too can soon celebrate something important, that is also an intermediate qualification ... I remember the excitement of my first 3% and 6%, and so on up to 21%, as I wrote the first is a very important stage.
I close to me stating that the title of Pearl is not a point of arrival but a point of departure, a springboard to more goals ambitious and will continue to work for the growth of my team.
Sincerely
Anthony Terraced
Skype ID: antonino.66
PPS: If you want to know me better click here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment