Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Uslugi Ogrodnicze W Nj

gold diggers

Hello,

that sometimes I find myself distant memories of the golden age when I went to school, resurface (I complained, but those are the times that were fun and pure goliardia). One of these distant memories leads me to ask a question:

  • know which is the most important asset for a company?
Answer: onaroval iv ehc enosrep el

Maybe you did not know but there it is. The capital formed by the enormous wealth of human knowledge (know how), experience, creativity, love for one's work is the concept more tangible extremely difficult to replace.

I give you an example: ten computers fail ... good enough to repair or replace them. You lay off three workers or managers ... Think about it will be easy to replace them? No, because the training of people within the company takes years and years of work.

Those who have read my biography know that for a few years I have also dealt with classroom training and on the battlefield
. I assure you that, when the company entrusted me with a request to transfer part of the person my skills, it was like having to climb Everest (I never did, but they say it is difficult). In the end, the satisfaction is great, but know that trouble !!!??? This

my account aloud must take to make you think about one thing ... and is not rhetoric: the most important asset of our company we are scented and it does not matter if our status is 3% rather than 21% ... Pearl or Diamond.

A line of high quality perfumes the Grassetto can think and design in a short time, just pay. A person must follow the train and inform. You hope it is not too unstable in its decisions. In short, you gotta sweat shirts and the classic 7 consume many soles of shoes before it begins to produce itself primarily and secondarily for the whole group.

Flip though ... we have a great fortune
our job is easy, is like a game.

We just refresh the list, learn to make known, to make passionate thrill create to make creative.

all for today. But if you have any questions please contact me as well. For those who want to know me better I will be Saturday, June 27 and Sunday, June 28 at St. Elizabeth (Agrigento) for 2 days sooo fragrant.

S. Elizabeth will be named the city the most fragrant of Italy ... hope Bruno does not get angry for this preview.

More details at the brilliant, creative and bombastic Dr. Bruno Intravaia tel. 0922.479022 e-mail: brunointravaia07@gmail.com

Regards Anthony
Terraced
antonino.sch
@ gmail.com Skype ID: antonino.66
phone: 380.3307179



0 comments:

Post a Comment