Brava Karen
He resigned for health reasons, the president of the organizing committee for Salzburg 2014, Mr. Fedor Radmann, a former senior advisor for the World Cup 2006. The nomination is still very strong, and his place could be taken by none other than Franz Klammer, downhill skiing formidable champion of the '70s and gold in the downhill in Innsbruck 1976.
few nights ago, I shamefully forgot to congratulate one of the greatest athletes in the Italian Karen Putzer, who won the giant curtain. I think Karen is one of the most talented athletes World Cup and that, subject to injuries, could also compete for success in the overall standings. Sure Kostelic and Paerson are superior to the completeness, but in special circumstances, such as those this year, he could tell her with Karin Zettel, Nicole Hosp.
return on a second Italian Cup after the success on the field of Inter 3-0 Sampdoria. I'm quite agree with the comment of Luke, but I would like to clarify some things.
First, I hope Platini elected UEFA president is not but agree with his idea of \u200b\u200bmax 3 teams per country. The 4 (and in rare cases 5) of today are way too many and not so much because it demeans the UEFA Cup (which in these years was still a good standard for the growth of competitiveness of European football club), but rather because they are disadvantaged emerging nations that deserve to deal with the greats of European football.
Second, the current formula with the Italian Cup today involves the same number of teams trophy French and English. The difference here is that the seedings are more protected and overseas professional teams are much less.
Let me explain: in Italy we have 20 teams among the pro A + B 22 +18 * 2 18 * 3 C1 + C2 = 132 professional teams. Abroad as I said there are fewer categories and more climbing team prof. So for a team of fifth category is easier to go forward in turns, both because the board is stronger than our standard conceptual.
I hope I was clear but I am afraid no ....
Greetings Maria Cioncan, bronze in Athens in 1500, 2004 and died in a car accident.
0 comments:
Post a Comment