Friday, January 5, 2007
Rabbit Hutch With Run Blueprints
amazing news coming from Beijing: The torch will Everest! Paradoxically, it was easier to send it into space in 2000, I really wonder how can this company. The surprises do not end there to win Olympic gold the national football are about to take a one-week seminar on Communism ... I'm speechless!
Returning to the tour of the future Olympics I got to 2018 Winter Games. I speak now of the future perfect because that choice will be between 4 years, but some cities have already prepared for serious projects. first of all we are in the U.S.: Salt Lake City front of everyone, but it will be set aside by the IOC having hosted until 2002. Then we have the area around Lake Tahoe , near which, in Squaw Valley , they quarreled over the 1960 Games. Squaw Valley is an interesting story, perhaps it I will talk one day ... And then comes Denver, undecided between 2018 and summer 2020. If I give advice on the first push more ... The U.S. are always strong candidates, but these do not appear compelling, each for different reasons, to this must be added that I predicted 2016 Olympics in Chicago, so I think this time jump to the next round.
Salzburg has already announced that it will retry if it fails in 2014. Do not retry for two reasons:
1) because wins
2) because if we were to lose it would be too discouraged to try again effectively.
Monaco of Bavaria, who gave up to 2014 would come forward but the Germans already thinking about 2024 or 2028 with Berlin and Hamburg and another incredibly once the second city of the country might miss the train.
House France: Annecy tries again? perhaps linked to Grenoble and Gap ? IOC to these things and still do not like the National Committee on the tip 2024.
Another City in 2014, however, will be disappointed in the race: Sofia is deciding at this time and given the current confusion should groped.
Canada: proposals from Quebec City and Calgary , but Vancouver 2010 is too close too.
Norway: Oslo and Lillehammer want run together (great job but bad union), the internal challenges Tromso and Trondheim well. Great opportunities for Norwegians, especially if Salzburg not host in 2014.
From New Zealand Queenstown advances, can an outsider, who is deciding for 2018 and 2022, in my opinion is an interesting application that would open the Games of the snow southern hemisphere, never happened. On the domestic Queenstown could be overtaken by Christchurch, but it would be a shame not?
Other possible candidates: Vaduz, Ostersund / Are (!) Falun , Bursa, Santiago, Bcharre , Jaca, Almaty, Borjomi . The latter were eliminated at the barrage in 2014. He tenderly see here Bursa (Turkey) and Bcharre (Lebanon). Making the Winter Olympics there? and why not a stage of World Cup skiing on the dunes Aswan (Aswan or as we say in local language)? Everything depends on the outcome
2014 and 2016: * If
Salzburg wins then favored the U.S. in spite of everything, with Lake Tahoma .
* If he loses then Norway (Oslo I) or Are, and I prefer the second choice.
not forget New Zealand ...
But if Chicago (or LA) won for 2016, everything becomes more complicated and the verdict of 2014 may not count for nothing, and finally bring the organization without hypocrisy best in the city. In any case I Are typhus, but the enthusiasm for these cities is very little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment