Friday, January 12, 2007

Foetal Alcohol Syndrome More Condition_symptoms

& Write!

doing a short survey I found that many people read my blog, but leave no trace. Mark your territory, say a hunt, ask questions, I'm glad to see that I read.
Tomorrow I'll gym in San Carlo in Rho as the arbiter of Gio-heave .. Geas Sesto San Giovanni Under 13, rematch of the final tournament of St. Ambrose. Then Geas won by 6 points, I do not know what will happen this time but something I'm sure: Like all the referees of the world I pluck a barrage of insults as some in the audience there is always xxxxx ...

But what makes a boy become a referee? everything will remain a mystery to me. Maybe some people are so masochistic to want to be the center of attention even at the risk of skin. If Bobo goes from here maybe I will say ..

This was the week of the Italian Cup soccer, no exciting results to report, but it is worth highlighting a hallmark of this event: always play the reserves. We are forever destined to see a sort of Italian league reserves, or no way to re-evaluate the competition? Given the length of the season Perhaps the answer is the first but probably giving a place in the Champions Trophy with the balance may shift.

Olympic News: The candidates of 2014 have submitted their final proposals. Salzburg seems to be still in the lead, but go back behind the other, especially Pyeongchang, although for now it remains in the queue.
2016: The U.S. has officially decided to run, the fight between Chicago (in Minnesota seeking a camp for soccer) and LA. According to my surveys Chicago has 73%.

PS: If Beckham in LA will earn € 250 million in 5 years saying it was a hard decision and a choice of life, one that pretends to play is just too much ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment